Austin, Texas – January 5, 2016 – Biblionix, the major award winner for library automation systems, today announced that eleven (11) new customers migrated to its Apollo system in October, November, and December of 2015. No customers migrated from Apollo during this period. Apollo is devoted solely to public libraries.
- Spirit Lake Public Library Spirit Lake IA
- HJ Nugen Public Library New London IA
- Anita Public Library Anita IA
- Lopez Island Library Lopez Island WA
- Horseshoe Bend Library Horseshoe Bend ID
- Sammy Brown Library Carthage TX
- Nashua Public Library Nashua IA
- Daleville Community Library Daleville IN
- Nicholas P. Sims Library Waxahachie TX
- Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribal Library Concho OK
- Bertha Voyer Memorial Library Honey Grove TX
For more information on Biblionix, contact Dick Moeller at email@example.com.
About Biblionix, LLC: Biblionix is located in Austin, Texas and was founded in 2003. The family-owned company is devoted solely to public libraries. This singular focus lets its Apollo ILS excel at delighting just one type of customer. In fact, Apollo has won the Product of the Year Award 2016, from Modern Library Awards. In addition to the above award, this is borne out by six consecutive years of topof-the-charts ratings for Apollo in the annual "Perceptions" survey by Marshall Breeding. All Biblionix staff members have worked or volunteered at a public library.