DES PLAINES, ILLINOIS, Aug. 16, 2002: Endeavor Information Systems announced today growing worldwide acceptance of two groundbreaking digital library products, the ENCompass digital library system for managing, searching and linking collections and the LinkFinderPlus system for comprehensive linking for all of the library's resources, regardless of the software or information vendor. With over 35 announced ENCompass installations in North America, Europe and Australia, and 46 announced LinkFinderPlus installations worldwide, Endeavor is gaining success with products that assist libraries make the digital future a reality today.
"We have seen so many libraries around the globe doing research about digital library systems before they even begin a proposal process, and so many library professionals interested in moving forward with solutions that can really help the libraries help their researchers," commented Jane Burke, Endeavor President and CEO. "Endeavor is proud to present cutting-edge, time and money saving systems in ENCompass and LinkFinderPlus. Working with libraries on their vision and goals is more important today than ever, and even more feasible with Endeavor's accessible digital solutions."
- The latest libraries to install the ENCompass system include:
- University of Western Sydney (Australia)*
- University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT)
- University of Southern Indiana
- (Evansville, IN)*
- University of Rochester (Rochester, NY)*
- Falmouth College of Arts
- (Falmouth, Cornwall, UK)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (Worcester, MA)
- University of Kansas (Lawrence, KS)
- Middle Tennessee State University (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Tarrant County College (Ft. Worth, TX)*
- University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth (Dartmouth, MA)
- University of Texas – Dallas (Dallas, TX)*
- Rock Valley College (Rockford, IL)*
- University of Alabama – Birmingham (AL)
The libraries above preceded by an asterisk (*) have chosen to implement ENCompass for Resource Access. The other libraries have implemented the full ENCompass suite.
The latest libraries to install the LinkFinderPlus as a stand-alone system include:
- The University of Auckland (New Zealand)
- University of Wales at Swansea (UK)
- University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- University of Evansville (Evansville, IN)
- University of Connecticut Health Center (Farmington, CT)
- Pfizer Inc (Ann Arbor, MI, and six other worldwide locations)
About Endeavor Information Systems
Endeavor Information Systems, based in Des Plaines, IL, was founded in September of 1994. Over 1,100 academic and research libraries of every size have chosen Endeavor's high performance Voyager integrated library system, 35 libraries have selected ENCompass and 46 have selected LinkFinderPlus. Endeavor offers a complete line of library solutions for traditional and digital collections. Visit Endeavor at http://www.endinfosys.com for more information about Voyager, ENCompass, or LinkFinderPlus.