April 4, 2016, LEHI, UT—Recently, Marshall Breeding published the 2015 edition of his annual Perceptions survey. The results in this survey showed solid gains in customer satisfaction from SirsiDynix customers. The survey emphasized SirsiDynix's year-over-year improvements in customer satisfaction, with responses from a variety of library types. Highlights of the survey include:
- SirsiDynix is one of the few vendors improving in company loyalty
- SirsiDynix is one of the only vendors with improved ratings of customer support satisfaction
- In ratings by large public libraries, support and company loyalty for Symphony received the highest scores of any ILS/LSP
- Horizon customers showed greatest year-over-year increase in company approval, more than any other ILS/LSP
The Survey's anonymous customer quotes reflect satisfaction with current SirsiDynix technology and services, as well as excitement for the "shape of future products." Customers are quoted as stating:
- "The BLUEcloud product line is increasingly impressive and competitive in the ILS market place." (Medium, Public, 8)
- "We have been very pleased with the direction that SirsiDynix is going. It's next generation." (Large, Academic, 9)
SirsiDynix CEO Bill Davison is appreciative of the positive customer ratings this year. "We are grateful for all the responses to the 2015 Perceptions survey," said Davison. "Our highest priority is customer satisfaction and we are gratified to find that our customers are noticing a difference. We will continueto be responsive to customer input and look for new ways to deliver even better customer satisfaction in 2016."
SirsiDynix connects people with knowledge at more than 23,000 libraries around the world. Through library management technology and search and discovery tools, libraries using SirsiDynix technology bring relevant resources and the power of knowledge to their users and communities. SirsiDynix technology is architected to be open, scalable, and robust, offering a complete out-of-the-box solution and unparalleled flexibility through APIs and web services. Complemented by the most experienced training, consulting, and support staff in the industry, SirsiDynix helps libraries create tomorrow's libraries, today. To find out more, visit www.sirsidynix.com.