Austin, Texas – October 5, 2015. Biblionix, the major 2015 award winner for library automation systems, today announced that sixteen (16) new customers migrated to its Apollo system in August and September of 2015. Apollo is devoted solely to public libraries.
- Patricia Romanko Public Library Parma ID
- Fullerton Public Library Fullerton NE
- Dike Public Library Dike IA
- Skagway Public Library Skagway AK
- Paul Memorial Library Newfields NH
- Shepherd Public Library Shepherd TX
- Brawley Public Library Brawley CA
- Melbourne Public LIbrary Melbourne IA
- Waelder Public Library Waelder TX
- Carlisle Public Library Carlisle IA
- Newbury Public Library Newbury NH
- Smith-Welch Memorial Library Hearne TX
- Donnelly Community Library Donnelly ID
- Sierra Madre Public Library Sierra Madre CA
- Bandera Public Library Bandera TX
- Bath Public Library Bath NH
For more information on Biblionix, contact Dick Moeller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Biblionix, LLC
Biblionix and its Apollo Automation System are devoted solely to public libraries. All employees have either worked or volunteered in a public library; and some still do. This singular focus lets Biblionix excel at delighting just one type of customer. Already in 2015, its Apollo Automation System has received 3 major accolades:
- Apollo topped all ILS products in Marshall Breeding's "Perceptions" survey; for the 6th year in a row
- Apollo topped 45 ILS and IT companies in LibraryWorks' "2015 Library Purchasing Survey"
- Apollo received the top/Platinum ranking in LibraryWorks' "2015 Modern Library Awards"