Austin, Texas – August 3, 2015 – Biblionix, the major 2015 award winner for library automation systems, today announced that nine (9) new customers migrated to its Apollo system in June and July of 2015. Apollo is devoted solely to public libraries.
- Rhome Public Library Rhome, TX
- Martindale Community Library Martindale, TX
- Godfrey Pegues Public Library Newark, TX
- Cockrell Hill Public Library Dallas, TX
- Stuart Public Library Stuart, IA
- Brooklyn Public Library Brooklyn, IA
- Guthrie Public Library Guthrie , OK
- Celina Public Library Celina, TX
- Imperial County Free Library El Centro, CA
For more information on Biblionix, contact Dick Moeller at email@example.com.
About Biblionix, LLC
Biblionix and its Apollo Automation System are devoted solely to public libraries. This singular focus lets Biblionix excel at delighting just one type of customer. Already in 2015, its Apollo Automation System has received 3 major accolades:
- Apollo topped all ILS products in Marshall Breeding's "Perceptions" survey; for the 6th year in a row
- Apollo topped 45 ILS and IT companies in LibraryWorks' "2015 Library Purchasing Survey"
- Apollo received the top/Platinum ranking in LibraryWorks' "2015 Modern Library Awards"