Vancouver, Canada – June 8, 2015) – Lucidea, global leader in the library automation and knowledge management solutions space, will participate in this year's SLA Conference and INFO-EXPO on June 14th through 16th in Boston, M.A. The SLA annual conference provides special librarians and other information professionals with world class development sessions and a look at the latest in library and knowledge management trends and technology.
Lucidea will hold the second in their series of "Hot Topics" discussions on ensuring the sustainability of the library profession, "Building the Resilient Library: Leverage Change and Become Indispensable," on Monday, June 15th. Guests for this innovative talk-show style discussion will include librarians and knowledge managers with practical advice about how to embrace and create change, making it work to the library's advantage.
When you visit with the Lucidea team at Booth #803 in the Exhibit Hall, you'll see the latest developments in their suite of ILS and KM solutions, all of which are designed to foster the library's resilience, relevance and visibility, allowing information professionals to:
- Accelerate information access and discovery
- Eliminate dependence on the IT department
- Integrate seamlessly with existing systems and information architecture
- Capture metrics required to secure organizational support for library and KM initiatives
At the conference Lucidea will announce several exciting new developments:
- New collaboration and social sharing tools embedded in its flagship unified ILS and KM solution, SydneyEnterprise - representing a leap forward for access and discovery. Clients can leverage sharing options such as emailing and linking from within records via icons - and where relevant for those clients with public facing collections, post to Facebook, Twitter or even Pinterest. Organizations using enterprise social media networking platforms such as Yammer to expand information access and discovery can now leverage SydneyEnterprise sharing enhancements to optimize and accelerate channel usage.
- Presto Social Library is the premier knowledge management solution for organizations who want to "unlock the vault" and provide a single authoritative venue for managing, finding and sharing knowledge resources, no matter where they reside. Presto, now available for integration with SydneyEnterprise, connects people with the information they need in no time – because it's all about less time searching, more time doing.
- A powerful ILS that lets a small staff run a large library. GeniePlus, designed for agile libraries, delivers large enterprise capabilities to the middle market, now with connectivity to Presto for innovative KM options that ensure continued relevance and visibility.
Lucidea team members will be on hand to demonstrate their other library automation and knowledge management products, designed to accommodate every budget and organization size, as well as a powerful online resource analytics tool which helps you manage costs and increase efficiency. SydneyEnterprise, Inmagic Presto and GeniePlus staff will be joined by the CuadraStar and LookUp Precision teams throughout the conference at Booth #803. Stop by and see the latest innovations in their industry leading ILS and KM solutions.
Lucidea is the premier knowledge management software company, helping people navigate the ever-expanding universe of information, turning it into actionable knowledge. We achieve this by providing tools that accelerate access to knowledge resources, while simplifying their management. For further information about any of Lucidea's library automation, knowledge management or cost recovery products, please call (604) 278-6717, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.lucidea.com.