Austin, Texas – June 1, 2015. Biblionix, the major 2015 award winner for automation systems, today announced that six (6) new customers migrated to its Apollo system in May 2015. Apollo is devoted solely to public libraries.
- Decorah Public Library Decorah, Iowa
- Gilford Public Library Gilford, New Hampshire
- Lost Nation Public Library Lost Nation, Iowa
- Westgate Public Library Westgate, Iowa
- Deckerville Public Library Deckerville, Michigan
- Alliance Public Library Alliance, Nebraska
For more information on Biblionix, contact Dick Moeller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Biblionix, LLC
Biblionix and its Apollo Automation System are devoted solely to public libraries. This singular focus lets Biblionix excel at delighting just one type of customer. Already in 2015, its Apollo Automation System has received 3 major accolades:
- Apollo topped all ILS products in Marshall Breeding's "Perceptions" survey; for the 6th year in a row
- Apollo topped 45 ILS and IT companies in LibraryWorks' "2015 Library Purchasing Survey"
- Apollo received the top/Platinum ranking in LibraryWorks' "2015 Modern Library Awards"