Carlsbad, CA – May 20, 2013) EOS International, a leader in cloud computing library automation software, added 8 new clients in April 2013, hitting 30 new clients year-to-date. EOS.Web meets the complex needs of the library patrons and management. EOS continues to expand its products and services in several key markets. Among those added were: Cogswell College, Pillsbury Winthrop LLP, Akerman Senterfitt LLP, and many more.
"We are pleased to welcome new clients to the EOS family", states Salvatore Provenza, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing. "EOS pledges to deliver value through ground-breaking technology and exceptional customer service. Business and client demand for EOS.Web and EOS e-Library Service remain strong."
Reasons clients chose EOS:
- Well established US-based company for over 31 years
- 24/7/365 live help desk support, locally-based in the US, Europe and Asia for quick responses
- Sophisticated software engineering resources in the US for quick customizations and services
- Robust, leading-edge software solutions
- Over 1,100 clients in the special and academic market segments
- Owned and operated data centers in the US and Europe
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Extensive client services
About EOS International
EOS International is a world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider, with an impressive client base of libraries worldwide. EOS is a client-driven company that has earned top customer satisfaction awards and a nomination for the prestigious Computerworld Smithsonian award. EOS software and services include EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, EOS.Web Digital, EOS e-Library Service) and online content that serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, digital, and special libraries. EOS International can be found online at www.eosintl.com.