infoXpert has announced the planned release of the infoXpert eDiscovery & Federated Search module for 2010.
This exciting portal will change the way organisations will discover content that exists in the wide range of local and remote storage areas. infoXpert eDiscovery module provides a single unified web portal that can provide a single federated search across all the local and remote resources and present the results within a single web page.
The benefits that infoXpert eDiscovery provides to your organisation:
- Save time performing a single search instead of time consuming effort required to search multiple sources separately
- Improve your search results by locating documents you might not otherwise discover
- Discover information that may "hidden" in obscure databases
- Improve utilisation of electronic subscriptions
- Provide a "One Stop Shop" to search across all organisation resources (including Sharepoint, Windows Network Drives,Email Arhcives, Library Databases, Electronic Journals and of course the infoXpert eDRMS!)
The infoXpert eDiscovery module (incorporating Federated Searching) is planned for release during mid 2010.