Carlsbad, CA - September 26, 2011) EOS International announced today that it has entered into a partnership with Priory Solutions, a software firm focused on providing innovative Electronic Resource Management solutions. The partnership makes Priory Solutions' electronic resource management solutions easily available to EOS customers. The new service enables firms to get the most out of their online services, and reduce costs in the process.
Priory Solutions produce a rich set of ERM solutions including:
- ResearchMonitor: Priory Solutions' flagship product provides a range of functionality:
- Usage Monitoring - Facilitate contract negotiations, Improve usage patterns, cost allocations, and management reporting.
- Client Validation & Cost Recovery - Control research costs through intelligent client validation workflow and automate the cost recovery process
- Access Control & Password Management - Single sign-on, remove barriers to online research use, control who is able to utilize online content
- Contract Management - Eliminate auto-renewal of subscription Services, View contract details alongside usage statistics, Reduce requirements for multiple copies of contract documents.
- ResearchPath: Reduce out of contract library spend on Lexis and Westlaw by controlling who is able to search excluded content. Redirect to library request forms or directly to alternate publishers. Receive real time email alerts.
- SmartRecharge: Automatically and efficiently process and report on Lexis PowerInvoice and Westlaw QuickView+ data
Sal Provenza, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing for EOS International, commented on the partnership. "Research Monitor is a superior offering both from a product and service point of view. EOS is very proud of the partnership with Priory Solutions to help deliver real benefit to our clients. Our vision is to connect people to knowledge and our partnership with Priory Solutions does exactly that, and in a very effortless, yet effective way."
"We are excited to have EOS International as a new Partner. We have had an increasing number of firms using our innovative solutions and the ability to partner with a firm sharing a similar outlook on product quality and customer service is a privilege", says Peter Borchers, Managing Director of Priory Solutions.
EOS International, for the past 30 years, has been providing worldwide library automation and knowledge management solutions to thousands of corporate, legal, medical, academic, association, and government libraries worldwide to facilitate access to information in their organizations. EOS client libraries span over 50 countries on six continents.
Priory Solutions was established in 2003 by a team with significant experience in the legal and financial technology sectors. Priory Solutions is a software firm focused on providing innovative Electronic Resource Management solutions. Through their flagship Research Monitor suite of products, they offer solutions to professional services firms keen to improve the efficiency of their management of online services. Founded and headquartered in London, Priory Solutions has offices in London, New York, and Cape Town.
About EOS International
EOS International is a world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider, with an impressive client base of libraries worldwide. EOS is a client-driven company that has earned top customer satisfaction awards and a nomination for the prestigious Computerworld Smithsonian award. EOS software and services include EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, EOS.Web Digital, EOS e-Library Service) and online content that serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, association, academic, digital, and special libraries. EOS International can be found online at www.eosintl.com