SAN FRANCISCO Ė September 27, 2010 Ė MuseGlobal provider of award-winning content access, aggregation and transformation solutions today announced the appointment of Reza Kazemipour as President of its Enterprise division. The recently created Enterprise division will enable MuseGlobal to focus its domain expertise and proven technology on the unique needs of global enterprise customers and accelerate their ability to improve their productivity in an increasingly competitive world.
Reza Kazemipourís Responsibilities at MuseGlobal:
- As President of the Enterprise division at MuseGlobal, Reza will be responsible for building and executing a strategy that leverages companyís widely used content integration platform for global enterprises.
- Kazemipourís team will also be responsible for building an ecosystem of partners and industry influencers who help MuseGlobal manage the entire customer life-cycle and focusing on developing long-term relationships with customers.
Background on Reza Kazemipour:
- Kazemipour has more than 18 years of experience in strategy and business leadership roles in the software industry.
- Prior to joining MuseGlobal, Kazemipour was an "EIR", Entrepreneur-In-Residence at Clearstone Venture Partners, and held executive management positions at Siderean, Fast Search & Transfer (acquired by Microsoft), Cerebra, (acquired by Webmethods), and Selectica.
- Earlier in his career, Mr. Kazemipour worked as a business development executive at IBM, responsible for selling software through and to system integrators, worked in strategic alliances at TIBCO Software, and in sales and marketing at Doclinx.com, an enterprise software company focused on data retrieval and search engine technology.
- His experience in Content Integration & Enterprise Search enabled him to improve the sales execution and outperform revenue and customer satisfaction targets.
- "We see an unprecedented opportunity for MuseGlobal to address the insatiable need amongst large organizations for timely and relevant information for existing systems as well as new mobile devices," said Kristina Bivins, CEO of MuseGlobal. "Rezaís wealth of knowledge in our industry and his ability to align technology solutions with customer needs brings unique value to MuseGlobal. We are excited to have Reza join the team and lead our increasing investment in the Enterprise business."
- "MuseGlobalís culture of innovation and dedication to customer success is what attracted me to the company," said Reza Kazemipour, President of the Enterprise division at MuseGlobal. "Today customers are demanding fast time to value and MuseGlobalís well-architected suite of products is ideally positioned for the Enterprise market. I am delighted to join the team and continue the tradition of joint value creation with our customers and partners."
About MuseGlobal, Inc.
MuseGlobal sets the standard for Smart Connectors through content harvesting and federation technologies. This platform for search integration through harvesting and federation enables institutions worldwide to build outstanding search products and services, unifying the widest range of content sources into high performance and reliable custom search solutions. MuseGlobal supports multiple platforms and offers a wide range of interoperability options, as well as robust developer and customer toolkits that ease customization, implementation, maintenance and administration. MuseGlobal partners and works closely with today's most sophisticated integrators, enterprise software companies publishers, technology companies, enterprises and online services to license effective custom search solutions to their users.