Bethesda, MD -- March 31, 2010. Progressive Technology Federal Systems, Inc. (PTFS), an industry-leading library solutions provider and developer of the ArchivalWare content management software, released the new and revamped ArchivalWare.net product site. Under construction since December 2009, the new site has several new features to provide prospective customers what they need to make an educated decision when purchasing a content management solution. New additions to the ArchivalWare site include:
- Revamped Interface
- Easier Navigation
- Industry Solution Sections
- Product Sections
- Product Collateral Downloads
- Events Calendar
A major addition to the Archivalware.net product site was the addition of the Industry Solution pages. These pages highlight practical uses for ArchivalWare Products and their use in both the public and private sectors.
In addition to the Industry Solution pages, ArchivalWare product pages have been built-in as well. Highlighted are products include:
- ArchivalWare Digital Library System (DLS) – Koha ILS integrated with ArchivalWare
- ArchivalWare Declassification System (DX) – FOIA, Declassification, and Redaction Processing
- ArchivalWare Geospatial System (GS) – Google Earth integrated version of ArchivalWare to enable geospatial searching across content
- ArchivalWare Web-Crawler (SPDR) –Internet and intranet web-crawling and harvesting integrated with ArchivalWare
- ArchivalWare Business Process Management (BPM) – Robust Workflow system integrated with ArchivalWare
Another significant addition to ArchivalWare.net is the literature page. Here prospective ArchivalWare users can locate product descriptions as well case studies on the practical application of ArchivalWare as a solution to customer issues.
The last major addition to ArchivalWare.net is a calendar of events in which PTFS or Liblime will be exhibiting. With these changes, PTFS hopes to make the selection process easier for prospective customers, and give current customers a better website for support.
PTFS is an industry leader in content management and library solutions and has provided products and services to global corporations and US and foreign government agencies for over 15 years. For more information on PTFS go to: www.ptfs.com.
ArchivalWare is PTFS' content management software. With over 200 different supported files, formats and fully customizable interfaces, ArchivalWare allows organizations to store, access, and manage archives and repositories within one easy to use system.