It is with great pleasure that we inform you that the release 0.9 of ABCD is available with many additions and improvements.
The version with documentation and manuals are available in:
- Español: http://bvsmodelo.bvsalud.org/php/level.php?lang=es&component=27&item=13
- English: http://bvsmodelo.bvsalud.org/php/level.php?lang=en&component=27&item=13
- Portugués: http://bvsmodelo.bvsalud.org/php/level.php?lang=pt&component=27&item=13
Please, read the text associated with the installation package. It is very important to read the instructions and follow them step by step.
New things in ABCD
- ABCD 0.9 is being published simultaneously for Windows and Linux, and an update of EmpWeb.
- ABCD now comes with an installer (wizard) for the Windows version, while still maintaining the previous procedure for updating.
- We have completed the translation of all text messages and online helps to all four languages. If you find a missing or a mistake, please inform.
- Added new manuals, and translations. In total there are 11 new documents.
- The module SeCS (administration of journals) is operational in the main functions.
- Acquisitions module is nearly finished, thank you for your tests.
- A workshop of experts was held in Buenos Aires on days 1-4 of September.
See the news in the Newsletter of BIREME.
- Spanish: http://espacio.bvsalud.org/boletim.php?articleId=09162819200929
- Portuguese: http://espacio.bvsalud.org/boletim.php?articleId=09142849200932
- English: to be published next week (delays of the translator) we’ll inform the URL.
- Upcoming releases: 0.9.5 by end of October, 1.0 (beta) by the end of November, official launch in Bireme before 15th December.
- Hall of Fame: as of today the number of colleagues cooperating has exceeded 40 people in 20 countries. http://reddes.bvsalud.org/projects/abcd/wiki/HallFame
Request for Assistance
We need urgent help for translating handbooks, texts, etc. We appreciate all help that might be provided