(Carlsbad, CA -- June 12, 2007) World-class library automation and knowledge management provider, EOS International, announces the successful implementation of EOS.Web at multiple law firms across the country including:
- Sidley Austin LLP, one of the world's largest law firms with over 1,700 lawyers and 16 offices on four continents
- Arnold and Porter LLP, an integrated cross-border regulatory, litigation and transactional services firm with over 625 lawyers
- Kaye Scholer LLP, an international law firm with approximately 500 lawyers in eight offices around the world
- Davis and Gilbert LLP, the top marketing communications law firm in the world
- Connolly Bove Lodge and Hutz, LLP, one of the nation's leading intellectual property and business law firms
In addition to many private law firms adopting EOS.Web, government law libraries who have "gone live" with the legal industry's best library automation solution include King County Law Library in Seattle, the New Mexico Supreme Court, and the Office of County Counsel in San Diego County.
EOS.Web is available in an economical version for small to mid-size libraries (EOS.Web Express) and in a more comprehensive version for mid-size to large, multi-site libraries (EOS.Web Enterprise). Both solutions can be installed on your local network server or through our secure and economical, Software as a Service (SaaS) option, the popular EOS e-Library Service located at the EOS Global Data Center.
About EOS International
EOS International is a leading global, world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider with a client base of over 3,000 special libraries. A client-driven company that has earned the top customer satisfaction award for the past three years and earned a nomination for the Computerworld Smithsonian award, EOS library automation software products (EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, and hosted, EOS e-Library Service) serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, and special libraries of all sizes. EOS International can be found online at http://www.eosintl.com.