Minneapolis, MN -- February 5, 2007 -- Effective immediately, Sagebrush Books has changed its name and logo. The company is now operating under the name Tandem Library Group and can be found online at http://www.tandemlibrarygroup.com.
"We have made a point of working in tandem with school libraries for a half-century and of providing exceptional customer service and expertise in library collections development. Our new name communicates what we do best, partnering with customers and publishers to get the right books in students' hands," said Bob Hebrink, CEO of Tandem. "We selected an owl for our new logo because owls are known for incredible vision, rather like the type of vision we have gained from our 50-year heritage. Our new identity reflects the expertise we've gained, and we're using that know-how to provide value-added services that make the jobs of our customers and partners much easier."
The company is offering a special book collection give away in celebration of its new name and logo. Simply go to the company's web site at www.tandemlibrarygroup.com and register online. One grand prize winner will receive a $5000 shopping spree of books from the nearly one million books in the Tandem collection, along with free processing for their library. In addition one winner in each state in the U.S. will win a Tandem Library Books tote bag filled with more than $150 of free books.
Entries must be received by April 30, 2007.
The Tandem Library Group's subdivisions, Tandem Library Books and Tandem Library Services, focus on books and library services, respectively, providing a one-stop source for collection development and analysis. From MLS-degreed librarians to aid in title selection to experienced catalogers creating robust MARC records, the staff at Tandem Library Group is truly library experts.
Tandem Library Group offers the following benefits to aid effective collection development:
- Expert Support -- A team of experienced librarians help customers efficiently analyze collections to identify areas that are strong and areas requiring further development.
- Broad Selection of Titles -- Tandem's assortment of books has been enhanced by the company's recent acquisition of Turtleback Books.
- Largest Database of Dewey Sears Cataloging--In the smallest of schools or through the largest of publishers and distributors, Tandem is the nation's leading supplier of Dewey Sears records to K-12 libraries.
- Dynamic Online Search Capabilities tied to Standards -- Tandem offers flexible online search capabilities at the title level for standards in all 50 states, in four core subject areas and for both nonfiction and fiction.
- Robust MARC Data -- Tandem's system contains fully enhanced MARC records, including Accelerated Reader and Reading Counts! Information.
- Customer Service -- Tandem takes a customized approach to servicing each account.
- Lifetime Binding Guarantee -- The top industry guarantee applies to all Tandem-bound and Publishers' Original Hardcover books so customers can buy with confidence. No other vendor offers such an expansive guarantee.
For more information about Tandem Library Group, call 1-800-328-2923.
About Tandem Library Group
Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Tandem Library Group provides an ever-increasing title selection, instant online collection analysis, industry leading cataloging and processing services and top-rated customer support. Visit www.tandemlibrarygroup.com or call 1-800-328-2923.