Syracuse, NY, October 16, 2006 - Polaris Library Systems, a leading provider of library automation technology, announced today that fourteen new customers have signed contracts to implement the Polaris Integrated Library System (ILS).
New Polaris customers include:
- Belleville Public Library, NJ
- Cranford Public Library, NJ
- Dover Public Library, OH
- Hunterdon County Library, NJ
- Indiana Business College, IN
- Lake Worth Public Library, FL
- Longview Public Library, TX
- Mid Arkansas Regional Library, AR
- Monroe County Public Library, IN
- Saline County Library, AR
- Snyder County Libraries, PA
- Todd County Public Library, KY
- Wellsville Carnegie Public Library, OH
- West New York Public Library, NJ
"We are pleased by our growth in the third quarter and the interest in both our turnkey ILS and our hosted ILS," said Bill Schickling, Polaris president and CEO. "Offering libraries the flexibility to choose how their ILS is managed and maintained is a true differentiator for Polaris. We look forward to a strong fourth quarter."
About Polaris Library Systems
From its beginnings thirty years ago, Polaris Library Systems has served libraries with time-saving technology, from its first circulation system in the mid-1970s through its third-generation Polaris Integrated Library System. In addition to its library automation systems, Polaris Library Systems offers workflow analysis, database enhancement, wireless access and network services to libraries. For more information about Polaris Library Systems, visit www.polarislibrary.com.