Minneapolis, MN – April 20, 2004 – Sagebrush Corporation, a leading solutions provider for the K-12 library market, today announced the release of Sagebrush Athena 9.2, the latest update to its award-winning library automation system.
“Athena 9.2 offers our Athena users greater flexibility and increased functionality,” said Gail Lewis, MLIS, Product Manager for Sagebrush Athena. “The new features were added as a result of customer suggestions,” Lewis continued, “and make Athena as easy-to-use and powerful as ever. This latest version further expands Athena's functionality, giving users the best possible experience.”
Athena 9.2 introduces new features, including but not limited to:
- Configuring Athena to open a particular report in an outside application, such as a word-processing application, spreadsheet, or other program to edit, format, and print the report based on your needs
- Limiting searches based on reading levels and Lexile measures
- Emailing patrons overview notices within circulation
- Refreshing Athena collections with WebMARC records using the updated Import MARC Records feature (WebMARC subscription customers only)
- Generating a report based on the contents of any saved bibliography with the new Print Bibliography Report feature
- Including Visual Search buttons on the Quick Search screen
For more information about Athena 9.2, please call 1-800-533-5430.
About Sagebrush Athena
Sagebrush Athena is the fully featured, flexible Windows library automation program that easy to install, learn, and maintain. Award-winning Athena can efficiently manage 200,000 materials or 2000 materials—in a large public library or a small charter school. An inviting interface makes MARC cataloging and circulation tracking easy, and lets students search the entire collection with powerful search strategies, including an icon-based Visual Search and key word search. Several popular, affordable Athena add-ons easily expand the media center's reach and resources. Athena's easy installation and maintenance provide the solid automation foundation media centers need.
About Sagebrush Corporation
Sagebrush Corporation is a fast-growing leader serving K-12 schools in their efforts to improve performance by providing students access to relevant information, stimulate interest in reading and manage information across the education process. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Sagebrush features the award-winning Sagebrush Accent, Sagebrush Athena, and Sagebrush Spectrum library automation systems, the smart research tool Sagebrush Pinpoint and Sagebrush Analytics for informed, data-driven decision-making. Sagebrush Education Resources provides instant online collection analysis and development tools through the online www.sagebrushbooks.com Web site. Sagebrush also features top-rated customer support, a wide range of training options and complete data enhancement services. Visit www.sagebrushcorp.com or call 1-800-533-5430.