Huntsville, Alabama - SIRSI Corporation is pleased to announce that a number of sites have contracted to install the Scientific And Technical Information Library Automation System (STILAS).
The sites installing STILAS include:
- Air Force Information Warfare Center (Kelly AFB, TX)
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (Laurel, MD)
- Naval Submarine Medical Research Laboratory Library (Groton, CT)
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal Technical Information Center (Commerce City, CO)
- Science and Engineering Library (Kelly AFB, TX)
- U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery Center (Ft. Bliss, TX)
- U.S. Army Space and Strategic Defense Command (Huntsville, AL)
- U.S. Army Research Institute (Alexandria, VA)
- U.S. Army Support Command (Schofield Barracks, HI)
- U.S. Bureau of Mines (Washington, DC)
- U.S. Department of the Interior Library (Washington, DC)
Founded by information and computer professionals in 1979, SIRSI Corporation, based in Huntsville, Alabama, is one of the world's leading suppliers ~f information automation. , SIRSI's multiuser UNIX-based systems offer modules to automate all aspects of information management. SIRSI systems are installed worldwide in academic, public, law, medical, government, and corporate environments.
For information on GSA Contract GSOOK-93AGS-5696, contact Dave Bruss, Sylvest Management Systems, at (301) 459-2700.