ByWater Solutions, America's forefront provider of Open Source library technology support, announced the contributions to the Koha Community code from the ByWater Development team. At ByWater, we believe transparency is the key to success. We submit all developments, plugins, tools, and documentation we create back to the Koha Community.
Below you will find some of the recent enhancements the ByWater Solutions development team worked on for the month of September.
You can view the last 30 days of all development work contributed by the ByWater Solutions team on Bugzilla.
- Bug 31587 - Basket not accessible from ACQORDER notice
- Bug 31236 - Add ability to send custom item fields via SIP using Template Toolkit
- Bug 30612 - Add account_lines method to Koha::[Old::]Checkout
- Bug 31594 - Report results count of shown can be incorrect on last page
- Bug 29389 - Add holding branch to holds queue report
- Bug 27981 - Add option to automatically set the 001 control number to the biblionumber
- Bug 31374 - Add a non-public note column to the suggestions table
- Bug 10950 - Add preferred pronoun field to patron record
- Bug 31455 - Batch modification tool orders found items by itemnumber
Michal Urban, ByWater Solutions Intern
- Bug 30768 - Typo: pin should be PIN
- Bug 30447 - pendingreserves.pl is checking too many transfers