September 20, 2022 - San Diego, CA. International library, archives, information, and knowledge management solutions market leader Soutron Global announces that a leading Engineering firm has chosen to upgrade to Soutron and leave the Lucidea platform. The firm is headquartered in Minneapolis, with additional offices spread across Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, North Dakota, Utah, and Colorado in the United States in addition to offices in Canada.
Employee owned, the firm's 900+ engineers, scientists, and technical specialists help their clients develop, manage, and restore natural resources across a variety of industries. Projects range from iron-ore mines, wind power farms, and water resources, to oil-sands fields and more.
Engineering companies like Barr can take advantage of Soutron's core flexibility to provide:
- Separate, secure information center portals for clients and employees
- Information resource centers containing up-to-date information for each industry served
- Archives of project materials developed for special projects, each containing a diverse number of documents, file types, images, and more
- A single search portal where scientists, engineers, and designers can perform a single search and access engineering, research, and customer reports to help clients identify and solve problems
- A facility for scientists, engineers, and designers to upload and submit their own project materials to facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing
"The engineering firm's selection of Soutron illustrates the breadth of industries Soutron Global serves," states Tony Saadat, President and CEO of Soutron Global. "I am delighted to see them join a growing number of engineering and research firms using Soutron."
About Soutron Global, Inc.
Soutron Global is a cloud-based Library, Archive, Knowledge, and Record Information Management Solutions provider dedicated to "Managing Library and Archive Transformation." As a client-driven company with strong award-winning leadership, Soutron Global partners with special libraries, archives, and information centers around the globe to transition them to digital technologies with innovative, flexible, easy-to-use solutions. Our clients' success is our success, and for over 30 years we have been dedicated to exceeding their expectations.