Miami, FL -- September 1, 2021. Today Springshare is excited to unveil LibConnect, a unique platform marrying its existing LibCRM product's functionality with fully featured email marketing and engagement capabilities.
"By adding email marketing and engagement tools to LibCRM, our customer relationship management product, we created LibConnect - a whole new platform unlike anything currently available to libraries," said Slaven Zivkovic, Springshare Founder and CEO. "This powerful combination provides exciting opportunities for liaison and outreach librarians to meaningfully connect their patrons to more library services."
Key highlights of LibConnect's email marketing capabilities include:
- ILS importer to create LibConnect profiles and easily identify email audiences to form email distribution lists based on user preferences.
- Prebuilt and custom templates for sending beautiful and engaging email campaigns.
- A drag and drop email editor to add any type of content to outgoing emails.
- A free to use image library with over 500,000 high-quality stock images.
- Mobile, tablet, and desktop views for previewing email campaigns.
- In-depth campaign reporting on delivery rates, opens, clicks, and unsubscribes.
These email features build on existing CRM functionality of operational email sending, custom profile fields and interaction types, LibCal and LibAnswers integration for a 360° view of patron interactions, project and task management for subject experts and liaisons, and more.
"As a library-focused company, Springshare understands that providing great functionality at an affordable cost is vital," Sarah Pawlek, former librarian and VP of Product at Springshare, commented. "We've created a fully featured, cost effective user engagement platform so that any library - small, large, and anything in-between - can take advantage of email marketing and CRM to connect and engage with users."
For more about LibConnect, visit Springshare's recent blog post.
Springshare software helps libraries engage with their communities and deepen relationships with users. Our SaaS suite is used by over 7,500 libraries in 91 countries around the world.