We are delighted to announce that effective the 28th August 2014, SAGE has purchased education journals publisher, Symposium Journals Limited. The acquisition results in Symposium's entire journal portfolio of nine titles becoming a part of SAGE's journal program, including all of the following titles:
- Citizenship, Social and Economics Education - a focus for scholarly and professional studies in the fields of education, socialisation, curriculum development and aspects of economics, sociology, politics and social psychology.
- Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood - forum for researchers and professionals who are exploring new and alternative perspectives in their work with young children and their families.
- E-Learning and Digital Media- forum for in-depth analysis of major legal developments throughout the common law world.
- European Educational Research Journal -published on behalf of the European Educational Research Association, covers all aspects of educational research which illuminate the cases and contents of the emerging borderless space of European educational research.
- Global Studies of Childhood - provides an opportunity for researchers, university and college students and professionals who are interested in issues associated with childhood in education, family, and community contexts from a global perspective to present, share and discuss their work.
- Policy Futures in Education - promotes debate in education among university academics, practicing policy analysts in government and local government, national and international policy advisors, politicians, members of policy think-tanks and world policy agencies such as the World Bank, OECD and the European Union.
- Power and Education - promotes critical studies of contemporary educational practice and challenging the complicit practices and assumptions of mainstream educational research.
- Psychology Learning & Teaching - devoted to enhancing knowledge of how to improve learning and teaching of psychology.
- Research in Comparative & International Education - concerned with research and its methods. It seeks to publish new research in the field of comparative and international education, broadly defined, or which address theoretical and methodological issues in comparative and international education with clear research relevance.