Innovative announced today that the Quick Hits webinar series will continue through the month of June. Topics covered in the webinar series are short, helpful sessions of about 45 minutes for Sierra and Polaris customers, as well as broader topics applicable to all customers such as Product and Support updates.
Starting the week of March 23, Innovative has hosted 29 total webinar sessions over 10 business weeks. Attendance has averaged around 222 people per webinar session. The series has amassed a total of 10,082 registrations and 6,231 attendees.
Registration for all webinars is available at https://www.iii.com/events/. The number of webinars in the second half of 2020 are being reduced to match the needs of customers who are working through reopening physical locations. Upcoming Quick Hits webinars for June include:
- June 9 at 1 pm EDT: Reviewing the Sierra Acquisitions Fiscal Close
- June 10 at 1 pm EDT: Reaching Out to Patrons: Outreach in Polaris & Leap
- June 17 at 1 pm EDT: Sierra Statistics for COVID-19 Related Activities
- June 24 at 1 pm EDT: "Touchless" Delivery: Using Polaris Borrow by Mail to Send Items to Patrons
For those unable to attend the webinars live, free recordings will be available within three business days online at https://vimeopro.com/innovativeiii/webinars.
For libraries interested in reviewing past webinars, all recordings have been posted online. The most popular webinars so far have been:
- Working from Home for the First Time – Webinar survey results saved here
- The Future We Make Together featuring Carson Block
- Sierra Database Cleanup
- New Features in Polaris 6.5
- Sierra Database Analysis Using Create Lists
- Leap Beyond Circulation (Polaris)