It's always been Koios' mission to support libraries and nonprofits, and so we have a Free Offer for you in these trying times—no strings attached.
At Koios, we help libraries show up first in Google search results. Now, with more people than ever relying on Google for information (and diversion), it's vital for your library's education and entertainment offerings to appear in those search results.
That's why we're offering free advertising for your most important resources while COVID-19 keeps libraries closed.
Here's How We'll Help Your Library
Until you open to the public again, Koios will market your library at no cost. All ad campaigns are funded by the Google Ad Grant, so the ads are free already, but we're also waiving our usual fee, in the public interest.
Using Google's free ads and our expertise, your library can reach people in your community who need your digital resources and online services right now.
Koios will expedite your Ad Grant application, then will set up the following ad campaigns:
- Educational Resources: Online resources you subscribe to that can help teachers, parents, and students navigate distance learning.
- Digital Media: Downloadable books, movies, magazines, etc.
- Virtual Events: Activities you host that local residents can join remotely to remain connected while sheltering at home.
- COVID-19 Info: Any vetted information about the pandemic you publish or link to.
- Library Card Sign-Up: If you don't already offer temporary "digital cards" to let people access your e-resources, we'll advise you about setting that up, so you can serve citizens as well as possible while your buildings are closed.
With just an hour of your time to complete the application, you can have up to $10,000/month in free advertising for your digital services, plus an expert team to manage it for you.
Don't delay—your residents are already searching Google in record numbers for information and resources that you provide and it's essential to keep marketing even while your building is closed.