Emeryville, CA. Innovative Interfaces, a leading global provider of library software, is pleased to announce that during the first half of 2019, several libraries selected or implemented Innovative solutions as their Integrated Library System, including San Diego Public Library, Indianapolis Public Library, and Fairfax County Public Library.
The following libraries selected the Polaris ILS:
- Fairfax County Public Library, Virginia
- Indian Trails Public Library District, Illinois
- Indianapolis Public Library, Indiana
- Online Dakota Information Network (ODIN), North Dakota
The following libraries are now live on Polaris:
- Baldwin Public Library, Michigan
- Bloomington Public Library, Illinois
- Huntington City-Township Public Library, Indiana
- Longview Public Library in Longview, Washington
- Parkland Regional Library, Alberta, Canada
- Placer County Library System, California
- San Diego Public Library, California
- St. Charles City County Library System, Missouri
- Tippecanoe County Public Library, Indiana
. Whatcom County Library System & Bellingham Public Library, Washington
"Innovative is pleased to partner with customers committed to bringing better software and new innovations to the library industry," said Shaheen Javadizadeh, CEO of Innovative. "We are excited to welcome these new libraries to the Innovative family and we look forward to working with them for many years to come."
In a recent survey of Polaris customers, 78% of respondents said they were likely to recommend Polaris (TechValidate survey, March 2019). To learn what Polaris can do for your library, visit the Innovative website.
Innovative ( www.iii.com) provides leading technology solutions and services that empower libraries and enrich their users worldwide. Innovative offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of library automation products on the market today, serving academic, public, national, consortia, and corporate and special libraries. Headquartered in Emeryville, California, Innovative has a global presence—serving thousands of libraries in 66 countries and offices worldwide.