March 28, 2019 -- Vancouver, BC. Lucidea's archives collections management applications, ArchivEra, CuadraSTAR Knowledge Center for Archives (SKCA) and Eloquent Archives, will be represented at this year's Midwest Archives Conference in Detroit, MI. Visit with Lucidea's Marcus Liban and Graham Landon on April 3rd through 6th at the Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center to see how easily these powerful solutions enable researchers and the public to connect with the historic materials archivists work hard to preserve.
ArchivEra (purpose-built based on ~25 years of gathering best practices from archives clients), SKCA, and Eloquent Archives offer compelling options for organizing archival collections and making them accessible. They are designed to enable archivists to describe and manage collections, while leveraging tools that save time and resources, resulting in broader access to historical materials. Connect your audience with the precious materials you preserve, no matter your size or budget.
Lucidea understands that archivists need to:
- Make archival collections visible, accessible and searchable
- Eliminate duplication of effort, saving time and resources
- Offer a secure public access catalog that integrates with the administrative back end
- Present digital content within the context of the hierarchy
- Share data with other archives through industry standard formats (e.g., EAD finding aids, MARC records, etc.).
- Collect statistics and produce management reports to demonstrate archives' value to funders and sponsors
Lucidea's innovative and comprehensive archives collections management applications embody this year's MAC conference theme of "Innovations, Transformation, Resurgence", with capabilities that go well beyond traditional collections management, transforming archival practice and ensuring the success of archivists' primary responsibility: preserving the past and making it accessible for the future.