22 May 2018, Westborough, MA --- RedLink is pleased to announce the latest release of Remarq, which includes:
- Discoverable Profiles – Remarq profiles will be discoverable via major search engines; users will be able to manage profile visibility
- Post-Publication Review -- Publishers can opt to allow users to post structured post-publication reviews; reviews can be customized by journal, and reviews can be moderated
- User Surveys and Polls – Publishers and editors will be able to use Remarq to gather feedback and survey their audience with flexible survey tools; publishers and editors will also be able to run polls on the platform
- Remarq Recommendations -- Remarq Recommendations (a new Discover tab) will identify relevant papers, journals, groups, and users
- Enhanced Alerting -- Users will receive updates for all the activities related to the people, journals, or articles they follow, including notifications when articles they follow are cited
- GDPR compliant – With this release, Remarq is fully compliant with new GDPR requirements
Remarq is a collaboration tool supporting highlighting, private notes, commenting, article sharing, and group collaboration, all on the publisher's site and utilizing the version of record. Remarq provides a powerful and smoothly integrated set of tools that support authors, editors, and users. By supporting engagement on the version of record, Remarq offers the opportunity to leverage author updates, supplemental information or data, and additional assets related to the article, creating a rich environment for collaboration. Remarq's ORCID integration makes it easy to create a robust profile with just one click.
"This new release represents a major milestone for us. In less than a year, Remarq has blossomed from a simple annotation tool to become the sophisticated engagement platform we always envisioned," said Kent Anderson, CEO of RedLink. "With nearly 100 journals now using it and more to come, along with thousands of users, both publishers and their readers are finding Remarq easy to adopt and useful."
RedLink helps libraries, publishers, and users see what they've been missing. RedLink's products include powerful, intuitive dashboards for libraries and publishers (Library Dashboard and Publisher Dashboard), unique sales prospecting engines for publishers (SiteLeads), and editorial engagement tools for editors, authors, and readers (Remarq). RedLink also offers RedLink Network, a free service libraries and publishers can use to collaborate on synchronizing access credentials and service needs.