Jerusalem, Israel—May 2, 2018. Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is pleased to announce the launch of the Ex Libris Trust Center. This public portal (https://trust.exlibrisgroup.com) provides Ex Libris customers and potential customers with in-depth information about the security, privacy, compliance, and availability of Ex Libris solutions. The new Trust Center includes an area specifically designed to help customers prepare for the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will come into effect on May 25, 2018.
With the increased importance of security and privacy regulations, it is imperative to provide customers with full transparency and easy access to in-depth information about the security of their solution, how privacy is being handled, and the standards that these solutions meet, all through a single contact point.
The new Ex Libris Trust Center features:
- Information on the Ex Libris multi-tier security model
- A transparent view of how Ex Libris handles data privacy
- Proof of compliance with international standards, including ISO 27001, ISO 27018, and ISO 22301, and instructions for requesting the latest reports and certificates from Ex Libris
- Live status updates for cloud services, availability/uptime statistics, and service disruption reports
- A GDPR homepage that will serve as the main resource for customers on the path to GDPR compliance
"At Ex Libris, we focus on transparency to build trust and confidence in our capabilities," said Bar Veinstein, president of Ex Libris. "With the launch of the Ex Libris Trust Center, we are giving everyone—from customers to potential customers—access to how we handle security, privacy, compliance, and availability in order to meet today's rigorous security and privacy needs. Our new Trust Center is just one of many ongoing initiatives demonstrating the Ex Libris commitment to transparency, security, and compliance."
About Ex Libris
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.