VANCOUVER, British Columbia. Lucidea's latest developments to their leading library automation, knowledge management and collections management solutions are very powerful indeed. They are purpose-built and client-influenced, with enhancements their clients are eagerly anticipating.
The latest SydneyEnterprise and GeniePlus releases (V4.3.4) include a number of exciting enhancements that are sure to please users of these popular and versatile ILS solutions—built with knowledge management capabilities from the ground up.
Take advantage of several appealing new developments, including:
- Hits list highlighting: easily spot every instance of a search term in results list or record view
- Search list anchoring: navigate within a long list and never lose your scroll position again
- Web Services API Phase II: expanded integration options that let you further highlight your valuable content, including via external applications/services; automated data synch, data import and updating, and much more
The latest release of their Argus collections management software (V4.3.4) will appeal to heritage institution professionals who want efficiency behind the scenes, a delightful user/visitor experience and powerful ways increase their collection's visibility. Argus now offers:
- Improved image viewing: allow users to get up close and detailed with zooming or panning for photos, drawings, fine text
- Crowdsourcing: interact with your visitor base from within your collections management system or portal and augment your content with reviews, opinions, and feedback while keeping control of permissions and security
- Web Services API: expand your options for displaying valuable content when you offer real time programmatic access to your Argus database via your public website
Presto Release V5.0 offers many features designed to enhance the user experience and improve workflow, including:
- Redesigned user interface: you and your users enjoy easier navigation, faster workflow
- New Web-based configuration options: cement a departmental identity with your colors, organizational branding; create themes that differ by end user role
- Link Checker: avoid frustrating "broken links"; checks links stored in URL fields, report on URL status
- Automated record categorization: based on your rules and keywords
- Easy record de-duplication: tools to delete or flag duplicate records; designed for RSS
Per Lucidea's CEO, Ron Aspe, "We believe that what clients can do with the tools in this lineup is limited only by their imagination."
For further information and details about these new releases or any of Lucidea's leading ILS, collections management, or knowledge management solutions, please phone 604-278-6717 or email email@example.com with your questions.