Dublin, OH - March 21, 2018 - Patron Point is announcing today a significant expansion to its Proven Programs offerings. From the original set of four, the expansion includes nine new programs in three broad categories including:
- Core (patron lifecycle): Welcome, Renew, Anniversary, Engage, Restore, and Rising Adult;
- Preference (programs driven by patron preferences): Promote, News, Read, and Hot Authors; and
- Growth (attracting new users): Attract, Refer, and Social.
Libraries can mix and match programs to affordably achieve their marketing goals.
"This growth is a response to all of the great ideas and creativity we are seeing from our libraries," states Ted Fons, Partner at Patron Point. "Our plan is to continue to share our collective learnings and collaborate with our libraries so they get the most out of their marketing programs".
Patron Point is a totally new patron relationship management system that delivers an enhanced level of library marketing capability. With Patron Point, libraries can produce personalized email and web communications that attract and more fully engage the patron. Libraries can benefit immediately from a foundation of Proven Programs or create their own workflows that are customized to their unique user communities and needs.
With Patron Point, a library can:
- Evolve and better target library's offerings;
- Drive a more personalized digital patron experience;
- Make its marketing more engaging and cost-effective;
- Attract new patrons; and
- Grow collection use, program attendance, and volunteer participation.
For more information on Patron Point, see our newly-launched website or download the Patron Point Brochure (low res).