Who is Harris? ResourceMate is now part of Harris Computer Systems, or just ‘Harris'. Harris was founded in 1976, and we started off by providing utility billing solutions to the public sector. We have grown considerably over the years and we are now the 2nd largest software company in Canada, and among the top 100 software companies in the U.S. Harris has over 30,000 customers in over 30 different markets worldwide.
2. How can I learn more about Harris? Please visit our website (www.harriscomputer.com).
3. Why did Harris acquire ResourceMate? ResourceMate is a complimentary solution for many of our Harris customers. We see great opportunities for ResourceMate among our existing Local Government and School customers, and likewise opportunities for Harris solutions among our existing ResourceMate customers. Joining these businesses adds value for our combined customer base and strengthens both solution offerings.
4. What will happen to Jaywil Software Development Inc.? Jaywil Software and ResourceMate Library Software are now a part of Harris and will continue to grow and develop.
5. Will there be any differences in ResourceMate invoices? Yes, you will see some minor changes. First, the invoice will come from Harris. Also, the appearance of the invoice will be different, but the basic information will be the same as before.
6. Who do I contact if I have a question about an invoice? Your Harris contact will be listed in the bottom-left of each invoice you receive.
7. Where do I send payments? The remittance address will be located at the top-left of every invoice.
8. Who will provide support on the ResourceMate product? The same great people at Jaywil Software who have been supporting you will continue to support you.