In keeping with Odilo's tradition of continuous development and adaptation to technology trends and industry standards, we have achieved ISO certifications for our services and solutions to ensure best in class security, quality, and reliability. The result is an ISO certified environment for our digital content management solutions for libraries, archives and cloud digital preservation.
From the onset, ODILO designed and built its systems and technologies to conform to ISO standards; and did not have to re-engineer any of the solutions to provide a certified environment for our digital library services, archives and digital preservation systems. ODILO provides systems that are ISO certified in the following areas:
- ISO 27001, information security management systems. All Odilo cloud services have security guarantees defined by this standard. Our customers' digital assets and/or content are always protected.
- ISO 22301, business continuity management. All Odilo services are protected against incidents that may cause interruption in service and protocols have been instituted for disaster recovery and business continuity in a way that does not affect service operations.
- ISO 14721, archiving and preservation systems following the OAIS model. Odilo's cloud digital archive and preservation services have been designed in such a way that the customer is guaranteed that all derived systems will also be OAIS compliant.
To reinforce our commitment to the creation of innovative and quality services, ODILO has also achieved other certifications and accreditations:
- ISO 9001, quality management. Certifies that our products and services consistently meet quality and is consistently improved to meet our customers' requirements.
- Data protection accreditation. Our services meet the highest standards of personal data protection, as accredited by the certifying bodies that audit us periodically.
All these developments are now available to our cloud service users and represents Odilo's commitment to our customers.