Cleveland, OH -- June 27, 2017. OverDrive, the leading digital reading platform for libraries and schools, and Penguin Random House are proud to announce the winners of the 2017 Penguin Random House Digipalooza Scholarship. Digipalooza (http://digipalooza.com), OverDrive's international user group conference for partner libraries and schools from the OverDrive worldwide network, will take place August 2-4, 2017 in Cleveland, Ohio. As a conference partner at Digipalooza, Penguin Random House sponsored a scholarship program covering registration for ten Digipalooza attendees.
The 2017 Penguin Random House Digipalooza Scholarship Recipients are:
- Jenny Combs, Southwest Michigan Library Cooperative (MI)
- Karen Drevo, Nebraska OverDrive Libraries (NE)
- Danielle Fox, Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative (MI)
- Robin Helenthal, Alliance Digital Media Library (IL)
- Kate Mutch, Virtual Library of Wyoming (WY)
- Yolande Shelton, New York Public Library (NY)
- Deborah Roy, Northeast Indiana Digital Library (IN)
- Valeria Kocin, The Ohio Digital Library (OH)
- Joseph Wasukanis, Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MI)
- Nichole Shabazz, Cleveland Public Library (OH)
Scholarship winners are invited to an exclusive cocktail event during Digipalooza with the sponsor, Penguin Random House.
Digipalooza registration is open now to all OverDrive library and school partners and includes admission to conference sessions, meals and entrance to special events. Space is limited and filling quickly! Learn more about the program, networking opportunities, and registration at http://digipalooza.com .
OverDrive is the leading digital reading platform for libraries and schools worldwide. We are dedicated to "a world enlightened by reading" by delivering the industry's largest catalog of eBooks, audiobooks and other digital media to a growing network of 36,000 libraries and schools in 63 countries. Founded in 1986, OverDrive is based in Cleveland, Ohio USA and owned by Tokyo-based Rakuten. www.overdrive.com