North Bethesda, MD, June 23, 2015 - LibLime, a division of PTFS, will be participating in the 2015 American Library Association (ALA) Annual Conference & Exhibition. The conference exhibit hall will be open June 26-29 in San Francisco, CA. All conference attendees are encouraged to visit LibLime at booth #2209.
LibLime will be offering sneak previews of their new Library Services Platform (LSP), Bibliovation. Bibliovation includes API-connected components such as:
- GetIt acquisitions – fully EDI-compliant
- Discovery Layer with EDS support and federated search platform
- Restful API and visual retrieval
- Independent MARC-based cataloging editor utilizing RDA and GEOMARC
- Digital content management with full-text search
- Circulation functionality covering Overdrive API, course reserves, and sophisticated holds management
"This new Library Services Platform represents the culmination of over five years of unique partnerships between LibLime and librarians from many different disciplines fulfilling many different missions", said John Yokley, CEO of PTFS. "Our library partners designed, field tested, and use all of the functionality in this system. Bibliovation supports libraries with over 3 million bibliographic records and union catalog consortia recording over 12 million circulation transactions per year. It's a completely web-based, hosted solution for today's libraries."
To find out more about Bibliovation, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a presentation, or visit LibLime at Booth 2209 at the ALA Conference.