Austin, Texas – April 2, 2015 – Biblionix, the major 2015 award winner for automation systems, today announced that seven (7) new customers migrated to its Apollo system in March 2015:
- Richards Memorial Library Brady, Texas
- Abbie Greenleaf Library Franconia, New Hampshire
- GEP Dodge Library Bennington, New Hampshire
- Middleton Public Library Middleton, Idaho
- Kyle Public Library Kyle, Texas
- Cresco Public Library Cresco, Iowa
- Weiser Public Library Weiser, Idaho
And yet again, no customers left Apollo.
For more information on Biblionix, contact Dick Moeller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Biblionix, LLC
Biblionix and its Apollo Automation System are devoted solely to public libraries. This singular focus lets Biblionix excel at delighting just one type of customer. Already in 2015, its Apollo Automation System has received 3 major accolades:
- Apollo topped all ILS products in Marshall Breeding's "Perceptions" survey; for the 6th year in a row
- Apollo topped 45 ILS and IT companies in LibraryWorks' "2015 Library Purchasing Survey"
- Apollo received the top/Platinum ranking in LibraryWorks' "2015 Modern Library Awards"