Baker & Taylor is excited to introduce the new Axis 360 app! This free mobile app is our latest advancement toward a unified, easy-to-use experience for listening and reading.
With its one-time login functionality the app will store a user's home library and access credentials, eliminating the need to retype usernames and passwords, and providing immediate access to the library's entire digital collection. New discoveries or longtime favorites can be checked out on the go for listening with the built-in audiobook player, or reading in their preferred ebook reader. The Axis 360 app will detect if the user needs to install the required ereader, and guide them through the simple, one-time installation process.
With this new app, patrons will enjoy:
- One-time log in to the library, remembered on the user's device
- Intuitive browse and search features, and easy check out and holds processes
- One consolidated "My Stuff" bookshelf for ebooks and audiobooks
- Simple, friendly guidance for the best reading experience using Blio and axisReader
- SmartLaunch technology that triggers reading or listening with a tap
- Access to borrowed ebooks and audiobooks on multiple devices
- Related title reading recommendations, based on the user's selections
The Axis 360 app is available in the Apple and Google Play app stores for both iOS and Android devices. Links to get the app from those stores are provided below:
To ensure you are equipped with all the information you need for patron and student guidance and staff training, the Axis 360 Team has created a library of how-to documents and video tutorials for getting familiar with the new Axis 360 app. Please click here for a Quick Reference Guide summary of the available materials.
In the Guide you will find:
- More detailed information on the app including links to help documentation and release notes
- Suggestions for updating your digital landing page
- Talking points and tips for communications about this app release to your users
Still have questions or need more information? Contact your Baker & Taylor representative or email us at email@example.com.