Vancouver, Canada – June 9, 2014) Lucidea LawPort, supplier of SharePoint portal solutions to mid-size law firms worldwide, is pleased to announce participation in ILTA's annual SharePoint Symposium happening in Chicago on June 10th and 11th – it's "Two Days All About SharePoint for Legal!"
LawPort will once again be delivering its popular series of pre-scheduled consultations with LawPort co-founder and top portal and SharePoint deployment expert Marcus Liban – formerly CTO for Baker & McKenzie and Littler Mendelson. Liban's experience in designing and deploying law firm intranets makes him uniquely qualified to engage with legal professionals to discuss and refine their firms' specific SharePoint 2014/2015 requirements and challenges.
"Many consider Microsoft SharePoint the de facto standard for law firms. However, finding reliable SharePoint accelerators that deliver actual business value can be a challenge. One of the highlights of the Symposium for me is to spend time with legal professionals and demonstrate how great a SharePoint intranet can be with a careful review and selection of today's available options," says Liban.
Visitors stopping by LawPort Booth 39 will be able to discuss:
- How to truly deliver SharePoint value and make it a reality rather than a rumor
- Ways to avoid "empty portal syndrome" – overcome the expectation that SharePoint will just work right out of the box
- How to replicate what "big" firms have accomplished with SharePoint, but without a big firm budget or staffing
- SharePoint integration with legal line-of-business applications such as financial systems, CRM solutions and DMS platforms - articulating, creating and delivering on a roadmap to attorney-relevant value with SharePoint is challenging
- Where to start with SharePoint Matter centricity, taxonomies and integration with online resources and research, and why/how these capabilities are helpful
To schedule a consultation with Marcus Liban at ILTA SharePoint Symposium 2014, or for more information about Lucidea LawPort, call 604 278 6717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucidea LawPort staff will be available to answer your questions and listen to your comments. For more information on the Symposium please visit their website at http://sharepoint.iltanet.org
About Lucidea LawPort
Lucidea LawPort delivers pioneering SharePoint-based KM solutions and services to the legal industry worldwide. LawPort's award-winning portal framework collects, normalizes, secures, and generates valuable relationships among virtually any kind of law firm data, including from over 40 leading data systems. It dramatically reduces the cost and time associated with launching and maintaining law firm SharePoint portals, while still providing unparalleled flexibility and customization options to ensure autonomy and self-reliance down the road. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Lucidea is the trusted provider of KM solutions to 50% of the world's top 100 law firms. To schedule a consultation with a LawPort specialist phone 604 278 6717 or email email@example.com.