Softlink and OverDrive will showcase next-gen digital knowledge, content and library solutions:
- Liberty - one of the most customisable, affordable and integration rich, knowledge performance platforms for academic and special libraries that includes leading current awareness functionality
- OverDrive Download Library - eBook, audiobook and digital resource platform used by over 22,000 libraries worldwide
- illumin – an intuitive knowledge and request management solution with email integration for competitive performance
Mr Hillary Noye, Director of Business Development said the Softlink team looked forward to exhibiting the latest innovations in our suite of knowledge performance platforms for special and academic libraries as well as OverDrive's extensive digital resource solutions.
"We are proud of Liberty v5's continual development and its diverse digital and physical resource, equipment and asset tracking functionality," Hillary said.
"Liberty now exceeds some best-in-breed solutions in terms of current awareness and customisation, particularly at its price point.
"Liberty enables libraries looking for a flexible, cost-effective solution. It is a great solution for libraries that have experienced budget cuts and need to save costs but not lose service delivery capability."
Mr Dion Dias, Softlink Product Development Analyst said delegates looking to gain greater value from their request, knowledge services and research desks would benefit from illumin.
"illumin improves process efficiency, reducing duplication and saving costs. It enables service areas to master their request management functions and provide greater transparency of bottom-line business value from these services."
Visit Softlink and OverDrive at ALIA
- Exclusive Product Showcase for organisations to discover the latest developments for Liberty, OverDrive and illumin, held on Monday, 3.15pm at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre – please contact email@example.com to register
- Vendor presentation titled "How eBooks integrate with your Library Management System" held on Tuesday from 1:15pm to 1:30pm
Softlink and OverDrive representatives will be available on Stand 4. To book a one-on-one demonstration or to discuss these solutions please contact 07 3124 6111 or visit www.softlinkint.com
Softlink is a world-leading developer of knowledge, content and library management solutions, supporting more than 10,000 educational, professional service, public and academic organisations and libraries in 108 countries. Softlink and OverDrive have partnered in Australia since 2011. Softlink is the official supplier of OverDrive in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
OverDrive is a leading multichannel digital distributor of eBooks, digital audiobooks, music and video supplying a secure lending platform for 22,000 libraries, schools and retailers worldwide with support for all major computers and devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets.
ALIA Information Online 2013, the premier library and information conference will be held in Brisbane this week 12-15 February.