(Carlsbad, CA – October 2, 2012) EOS International, a leader in cloud computing library automation software, is pleased to welcome several new clients for September 2012. With EOS.Web meeting the complex needs of the libraries patrons and management all while staying within their budget, libraries continue to choose EOS.
New EOS clients last month include Naval Undersea Warfare Center and the US Army Corps of Engineers – Humphreys Engineer Center Support Activity (USACE HECSA) – Alexandria, and INSEEC Paris.
"We look forward to bringing these new clients exceptional value to their library with our scalable solutions, customizable design, and unparalleled client support and services provided by EOS", states Salvatore Provenza, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing. "We continually strive to provide our clients with the best library automation solution."
Reasons clients chose EOS:
- Well established US-based company for over 30 years
- 24/7/365 live help desk support, locally-based in the US and Europe for quick responses
- Sophisticated software engineering resources in the US for quick customizations and services
- Robust, leading-edge software solutions
- Over 1,100 clients in the special and academic market segments
- Owned and operated data centers in the US and Europe
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Extensive client services including:
- Advanced Virtual Classroom
- Client Advocate
- Client Newsletter
- Client Receptions at all major library conferences
- EOS Community Forum
- EOS.Web Virtual Training Guides
- Gold Client Program
- Virtual Product Focus Meetings
- Virtual and Live User Group Meetings
About EOS International
EOS International is a world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider, with an impressive client base of libraries worldwide. EOS is a client-driven company that has earned top customer satisfaction awards and a nomination for the prestigious Computerworld
Smithsonian award. EOS software and services include EOS.Web Essentials, EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, EOS.Web Digital, EOS e-Library Service) and online content that serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, association, digital, and special libraries. EOS International can be found online at http://www.eosintl.com.