CARLSBAD — August 1, 2012 — EOS International, a leader in cloud computing library automation software, is pleased to welcome more new clients in 2012.
Salvatore Provenza, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, states, "Librarians continue to prefer EOS.Web because it meets their needs, is cost-effective, easy to use, and has industry-leading 24/7/365 live person client support services."
EOS extended its product offerings to meet the specific needs of all its clients, most recently announcing its latest product release: EOS.Web Essentials. EOS.Web Essentials is an entry-level product and the perfect solution for small libraries and solo librarians. It is a fully Web-based system, built on Microsoft .NET technology and SQL Server relational database.
Below is a partial list of new EOS clients in 2012:
- Air Force Technical Application Center
- Latham & Watkins LLP – San Francisco
- Corcoran College of Art & Design
- Lyndon Institute
- District Department of Transportation
- Hartford Hospital
- Kentucky State Law Library
- US Army Center of Military History
- And many more!
10 Reasons Clients Chose EOS:
- Well established US-based company for over 30 years
- 24/7/365 live help desk support, locally-based in the US and Europe for quick responses
- Sophisticated software engineering resources in the US for quick customizations and services
- Robust, leading-edge software solutions
- Over 1,000 clients in the special and academic market segments
- Direct relationship with clients
- Available as a Cloud-based or on-premise solution
- Owned and operated data centers in the US and Europe
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Extensive client services including:
- Advanced Virtual Classroom
- Client Advocate
- Client Newsletter
- Client Receptions at all major library conferences
- EOS Community Forum
- EOS.Web Virtual Training Guides
- Gold Client Program
- Virtual Product Focus Meetings
- Virtual and Live User Group Meetings
About EOS International
EOS International is a world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider, with an impressive client base of libraries worldwide. EOS is a client-driven company that has earned top customer satisfaction awards and a nomination for the prestigious Computerworld Smithsonian award. EOS software and services include EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, EOS.Web Digital, EOS e-Library Service) and online content that serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, digital, and special libraries. EOS International can be found online at www.eosintl.com.