Syracuse, NY, July 21, 2009 - Polaris Library Systems, a leading provider of library automation technology, announced today that 6 libraries have selected the Polaris Integrated Library System (ILS).
New Polaris ILS customers throughout the United States include:
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, ON, Canada (Follett, Athena)
- Concordia Parish Library, LA (Polaris, Galaxy)
- Merrimack School District, NH (SirsiDynix, Horizon)
- Mesa Public Library, AZ (SirsiDynix, Horizon)
- Natchez Adams Wilkinson Library Service, MS (SirsiDynix, Horizon)
- Palm Springs Public Library, CA (SirsiDynix, Unicorn)
About Polaris Library Systems: For over thirty years, Polaris Library Systems has served libraries with time-saving technology, from its first circulation system in the mid-1970s through its third-generation Polaris Integrated Library System. In addition to its library automation systems, Polaris offers work-flow analysis, database enhancement, wireless access, and network services to libraries. For more information about Polaris Library Systems, visit http://www.polarislibrary.com/.