Austin, Texas – May 2, 2016 – Biblionix, the major award winner for library automation systems, todayannounced that seventeen (17) new customers migrated to its Apollo system in the three month period from February through April of 2016. Apollo is devoted solely to public libraries.
- Holliday Public Library – Holliday, TX
- Curtis Memorial Library – Wheatand, IA
- Norwalk Easter Public Library – Norwalk, IA
- Anadarko Community Library – Anadarko, OK
- Catoosa Public Library – Catoosa, OK
- Maryville Public Library – Maryville, MO
- Bonham Public Library – Bonham, TX
- B.J. Hill Library – Holland, TX
- Columbus Village Library – Columbus, NM
- Griswold Public Library – Griswold, IA
- Marshall Public Library – Marshall, TX
- Bloomfield Public Library – Bloomfield, NM
- Aztec Public Library – Aztec, NM
- Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribal Library – Concho, OK
- Douglass Public Library – Douglass, KS
- Flatonia Public Library – Flatonia, TX
- O'Neill Public Library – O'Neill, NE
For more information on Biblionix, contact Dick Moeller at email@example.com.
About Biblionix, LLC
Biblionix is located in Austin, Texas and was founded in 2003. The famil-owned company is devoted solely to public libraries. This singular focus lets its Apollo ILS excel at delighting just one type of customer. In fact, Apollo has won the Product of the Year Award 2016, from Modern Library Awards. In addition to the above award, this is borne out by six consecutive years of top-of-the-charts ratings for Apollo in the annual "Perceptions" survey by Marshall Breeding. All Biblionix staff members have worked or volunteered at a public library.