Austin, Texas – August 8, 2016 – Biblionix, the major award winner for library automation systems, today announced that nineteen (19) new customers migrated to its Apollo system in the three-month period from May through July of 2016. Apollo is devoted solely to public libraries.
- Ed Rachal Memorial Library Falfurrias, TX
- Hinton Public Library Hinton, OK
- Lime Springs Public Library Lime Springs, IA
- Holly Township Library Holly, MI
- Libbie Cass Library Springfield, NH
- Ronan Library District Ronan, MT
- Mason County Public Library Maysfield, KY
- Putnam District Library Nashville, MI
- Alta Vista Public Library Alta Vista, IA
- El Rito Library El Rito, NM
- Hawkeye Public Library Hawkeye, IA
- Everly Public Library Everly, IA
- Monrovia Public Library Monrovia, CA
- Hamilton Public Library Hamilton, TX
- Odebolt Public Library Odebolt, IA
- North Conway Public Library North Conway, NH
- Signal Hill Public Library Signal Hill, CA
- Morgan County Library Versailles, MO
- Jaffrey Public Library Jaffrey, NH
For more information on Biblionix, contact Dick Moeller at email@example.com.
About Biblionix, LLC
Biblionix is located in Austin, Texas and was founded in 2003. The family-owned company is devoted solely to public libraries. This singular focus lets its Apollo ILS excel at delighting just one type of customer. In fact, Apollo has won the Product of the Year Award 2016, from Modern Library Awards. In addition to the above award, this is borne out by six consecutive years of top-of-the-charts ratings for Apollo in the annual "Perceptions" survey by Marshall Breeding. All Biblionix staff members have worked or volunteered at a public library.