Other Info: The G. Robert Strauss, Jr. Memorial Library is the research and study center for the Albright-Knox Art Gallery. Established in 1933 by Seymour H. Knox, Jr. and his mother Grace Millard Knox, the Library was renamed when it moved to its present location in Clifton Hall in 1992. The new facility, generously donated by Sue and Gerald R. Strauss in memory of their son Bob, is a recognized leader among art libraries in the region.
(Use this link to refer back to this listing.)
Organizational structure: The library is part of a privately-funded organization. It operates on a Non-profit financial model.
|Product Name||Year Contracted|
|Current Automation System||Voyager|
|This library is responsible for the procurement of the library automation system.|
|WorldCat Registry ID||70664|
Record History: This listing was created on May 20, 2010 and was last modified on Nov 16, 2018.
Updates: Corrections or Updates? Registered members of Library Technology Guides can submit updates to library listings in libraries.org. Registration is free and easy. Already registered? login. Or, you can report corrections just by sending a message to Marshall Breeding.