The Court VACATES the scheduling conference set for October 13, 2022, and ADOPTS the following schedule, which was submitted by Plaintiff OCLC, Inc. and Defendants Clarivate, Plc, Clarivate Analytics (US) LLC, ProQuest LLC, and Ex Libris (USA) Inc.
- November 23, 2022 Plaintiff files amended complaint.
- December 16, 2022 Defendants answer, plead, or otherwise move in response
- to the amended complaint.
- January 20, 2023 Plaintiff files opposition to motion to dismiss, if any.
- February 10, 2023 Defendants file reply in support of motion to dismiss, if any.
- June 2, 2023 Fact discovery closes.
- June 30, 2023 Opening reports due for expert witnesses.
- July 31, 2023 Rebuttal reports due for expert witnesses.
- August 31, 2023 Expert depositions completed.
- September 14, 2023 Dispositive motion cut-off.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Date: October 12, 2022 /s/ Kimberly A. Jolson
KIMBERLY A. JOLSON
UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE