Atlanta, GA, [March 21, 2022] – EnvisionWare announced today the company will unveil and advanced line-up of new and newly released hardware and software at the PLA conference in Portland at booth #1936.
Grab, Drop and Go Solutions
New and exciting self-service circulation products include:
- LibCabinet: This mini indoor library holds 200 items and enables patrons to checkout books, pick up holds and return items at remote locations.
- SmartShelf: EnvisionWare's SmartShelf makes self-service returns a breeze for patrons and staff. The shelves use embedded RFID technology to automatically check in items as they're returned.
- SmartHolds: These RFID-enabled shelves simplify the holds process, enhance patron privacy and eliminate the need for holds slips. Patrons simply scan their library card and are notified of the location of their item(s), making holds pick-up fast, private and convenient.
- Library Holds Locker: This automated locker system is designed to save staff valuable time and reduce errors by eliminating manual pre-processing at the library. Staff simply take items to the locker and patrons are automatically notified when their item(s) are ready. Install systems indoors or outside – no custom canopy needed. Administration is via the revolutionary CloudNine platform.
- X22 Self-service Kiosk: EnvisionWare's new X22 self-service kiosk features a high-end, modern design with high-quality finishes. The hardware, including the computer, RFID reader, and receipt printer, is all integrated, saving space.
New Release of the Tablet Station powered by Hublet
The new release of the Tablet Station is packed with features and functionality that make it even easier and more intuitive for patrons to use and staff to manage. The redesigned user interface makes it easier for patrons to find the information and resources they're looking for and provides an opportunity for libraries to promote content and events. A redesigned staff console offers enhanced remote management functionality.
Cost-effective Sorting for Small Spaces
Now libraries and library spaces can enjoy the same circulation efficiencies as larger libraries. EnvisionWare's Compact Sorter is for the space and budget needs of smaller libraries and libraries with space limitations.
EnvisionWare will offer demonstrations of these products at the EnvisionWare booth (#1936) at the upcoming PLA conference in Portland. In addition, libraries can see the latest release of the maintenance-free CloudNine Reservation Service, including the new Find-a-Setting tool for easy system administration.
EnvisionWare is a leading provider of self-service and library-efficiency solutions. Today, over ten thousand libraries use EnvisionWare products to enrich the service offerings of their libraries and to empower their customers to do more for themselves. EnvisionWare offers twenty-two systems, including the Reservation Service computer, study room and hourly resource management, enterprise payment system, LPT:One print control, OneStop for self-service circulation, Library Document Station, RFID/AMH, the 24-Hour Library and the new Tablet Station powered by Hublet. For more information about EnvisionWare, visit www.envisionware.com.