5th October 2012. During our work this year with SAGE Publications (www.sagepub.com) it has become clear that our two businesses share many of the same core values and our approaches to quality publishing.
You may aleady be aware from the recent press release that as a result of these fundamental alignments, and the ambitious plans for both companies, Adam Matthew is now a part of the SAGE Group.
- SAGE has acquired Adam Matthew Digital and Adam Matthew Education. The acquisition was concluded on 5th October 2012 and was officially announced on Thursday 11th October.
- There will be no changes to the Adam Matthew team or structure. The business will continue to operate from its offices in Marlborough, Wiltshire and Chicago, Illinois under its existing management team who will continue to maintain all existing customer relationships.
- Adam Matthew's product fit, and the strongly-aligned brand values with SAGE, make this an exciting opportunity for the next phase in Adam Matthew's development.
- Both SAGE and Adam Matthew believe in high quality products and editorial integrity. With the agreement that Adam Matthew will continue to operate independently, but with the backing of SAGE, the approach to creative, high value product development that has defined both companies will be strengthened further.
- All existing contracts will remain between Adam Matthew and its partners, not transferred to SAGE.
- From January 2013 SAGE will begin selling and marketing Adam Matthew products globally.
- SAGE's global presence will enable the further dissemination of Adam Matthew products into new markets. Recent expansion has shown that there is a great appetite for Adam Matthew products and this relationship will support that demand.
- All enquiries relating to Adam Matthew products will continue to be managed by the Adam Matthew team. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are extremely excited about this new relationship and believe the next phase of Adam Matthew's growth and development will be very well supported by the SAGE Group.
We look forward to discussing these developments with you over the next few months as we meet many of you on our travels around the world