ByWater Solutions will be at the 2019 American Library Association Annual Conference and we excited to see several of our partners presenting at this years conference.
The Conference will be held from June 20-25 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, in Washington DC. Stop by booth 2540 in the Exhibit Hall and say hello! The ByWater team will be available for product demonstrations, to answer questions, and to take part in discussions regarding the future of Open Source solutions for Libraries.
2019 ALA Presenters
- Privacy by Design, TJ Lamanna, Emerging Technologies Librarian
Cherry Hill Public Library - Sunday, June 23 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Location: Washington Convention Center, 140B
- An Alternative to Open Source Textbooks: A Case Study of a Library Spearheading a Campaign to Reduce Students' Textbook Costs by Partnering with a Textbook Rental Company, Russell S. Michalak, Director of the Library, Archives, & Learning Center, Goldey-Beacom College, Saturday, June 22 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Location: Washington Convention Center, 140B
- The Benefits and Challenges of Learning Analytics Afforded User Identification: An analysis of search terms and eBook downloads, Russell S. Michalak, Director of the Library, Archives, & Learning Center Goldey-Beacom College, Sunday, June 23 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Location: Washington Convention Center, 149A-B
- Spectrum Institute: Writing Our Own Leadership Narratives, Johana Orellana Cabrera, Adult Services Librarian, North Richland Hills Library, Friday, June 21 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Location: Renaissance, Mount Vernon
- Are You Going to Tell My Parents?: The Minor's Right to Privacy in the Library, Johana Orellana Cabrera, Adult Services Librarian, North Richland Hills Library, Sunday, June 23 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Location: Washington Convention Center, 152A
- Update on ACRL Research Agenda for Scholarly Communications, Nathan Hall, Director, Digital Imaging and Preservation Services, Virginia Tech University, Saturday, June 22 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Location: Washington Convention Center, 151A
- The quick and dirty guide to disability etiquette and understanding, building your awareness and library know-how, and getting all your awkward questions answered, Shanna Hollich, Collections Management Librarian, Wilson College, Monday, June 24 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Location: Washington Convention Center, 144B-C
About ByWater Solutions
ByWater Solutions is a full service, high quality Koha support and implementation company dedicated to providing libraries with a lower cost, more advanced level of support for their ILS than a traditional proprietary solution can offer. ByWater Solutions has a proven track record in first rate Koha implementation and support with library systems of all sizes.
Our highly ranked, comprehensive support is what sets our company apart from any other vendor in the industry. Partnering with ByWater Solutions for Koha support not only lowers the cost of implementing and maintaining an ILS, but more importantly empowers libraries by giving them the flexibility and freedom they deserve. For more information please visit: https:bywatersolutions.com.