InfoVision is proud to announce Amlib.Net葉he latest web enabled Catalogue and Circulation modules for the Amlib Library Management System.
Amlib.Net modules are hosted on Windows 200x web application servers, and will feature the following modules:
- Borrower Management,
- Stock Item Management, and
- Authority Control.
The Amlib.Net Catalogue and Stock Item Managements modules will be available for release with Amlib version 4.2
The Amlib.Net Advantage
- Easy to Administer and deploy. Amlib.Net modules are hosted on a Windows 200x web server, and accessed using Java enabled web browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer) without having to install any additional software on the PC
- Reduce Costs on remote access容nables access to Amlib across the web, a VPN or intranet without having to use software such as Citrix
- Customise with HTML design templates with your own text, colours, logos and help messages.
- Can be configured across multiple web application servers for powerful system performance, and different user interfaces depending on access point (e.g. internal users and external contractors)
- Flexible system parameters including individual user preferences to maximise individual Amlib.Net screens, automatic resizing of each Browser window, and the placement of screens on your desktop
- Improve Performance and save network costs by replacing dedicated dial up connections with high speed internet access
- Fully Compatible with the "feature rich" Windows Client Server version of Amlib, including utilising existing Amlib user security profiles
- Based on Microsoft SQLServer, Oracle and SQLBase Relational Database Technology for 24 hour system operation and automated backups
- Improve Productivity by opening multiple sessions of the same application
- ... plus many of the other features that are available as standard within Amlib