Berkeley, CA - August 6, 2009. Representing a wide variety of scholarly communities, new members join with the common goals of showcasing scholarship, increasing access to information, and delivering valuable publishing services to their members.
"Scholarly organizations that want to support open access and thrive in a digital world understand that attractive, easy-to-use repositories are essential infrastructure." said Jean Gabriel Bankier, President of bepress. "We are delighted that so many institutions and associations are participating in the IR movement and choosing Digital Commons to fill their needs."
bepress welcomed the following new Digital Commons subscribers in the first six months of 2009:
Universities and Colleges
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Eastern Michigan University
- Georgia State University
- Kennesaw State University
- Olivet Nazarene University
- Pacific University
- Rhode Island College, a member of the HELIN Consortium
- Ryerson University
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- American University, Washington College of Law
- Boston College Law School
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Western New England College, School of Law
Institutes and Associations:
- Association Internationale de Management Strategique (AIMS)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- Public Transport Institute of Transport Studies (SORT), Monash University
About Digital Commons:
The bepress open access Institutional Repository platform, Digital Commons, is the world's leading hosted IR, featuring an innovative suite of publishing and software services that empowers scholarly communities to showcase and share their works for maximum impact.
To see a list of all live Digital Commons sites, please visit: http://digitalcommons.bepress.com/institutions.html.